Search & Win

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's time to apologize for once..

Yeah.. I'm really sorry about the failure to post for the last.. 4 days? Anyways.. From Sunday night -Wednesday Morning, I was in Arkansas. Then for the rest of Wednesday I was sick in bed. And finally, on Thursday, I didn't post or even get on because I was making up my 3 absent days work for homework.
So now that I am free, I decided to get on here, and tell ya'll whats up. Oh.. and to say im sor.. sorrwawawawy... sowgagy.. ughh... Sorry............. Below I am going to tell you something about a new thing I'm starting.. So.. Read it! Anyways.. I'm about to start playin some Gmod so yeah.. See ya!

Please remember to...
Comment, Rate, and Click on Ads!
                                          ^----Gives me moneys :D

Radom Question Time is the name of the game!
Okay, so.. For the first time ever.. I'm going to ask a random question.
I will be doing this every so often in the future.
So this is how you play...
I ask a question at the bottom of the post...
You answer in this format...
@RQT [Question Here]
RQT stands for "Random Question Time"..
So.. Lets play!!
The question is...
BELOW! Lol, got ya! Anyways.. Seriously it's right below this text.

What is the best Gmod Contraption you have EVER made?
 |     |     |     |     |
\/    \/    \/    \/    \/

3 comments:

Show/Hide Comments

Post a Comment