Search & Win

Monday, July 19, 2010

Game Chooser - About

Game Chooser
Alright, so this is an about page for Game Chooser. I just wanted to let everyone know that Game Chooser is a product I have been working on for myself, but decided to release it to the public. I will keep updating it with new features,games, etc. You can find future downloads of Game Chooser on the right side of the website under "Game Chooser". So some features are..

* Small File
* Compressed File
* Some versions include bonus material such as Cheats/Trainers
* Increases FPS by 5-10 (Depending on your operating system)
* Automatically sets Games to "High priority" decreasing the chance of it crashing
* Supports many games such as Garry's Mod, Grand Theft Auto IV, and CSS (and More)
* I take suggestions at the Gmod University Forum ( Games to add, ect. )

And more features are on the way! :)

Post a Comment