Search & Win

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Game Chooser

Game Chooser V1.0.6
Well, I have been working on a new program called "Game Chooser". It was originally a program meant for just me, but I decided to release it to the public. This post was just created to announce that I am working on future products that will show up on the right side of the website under "Game Chooser", and I will post a new post talking about Game Chooser so new visitors will know what it is. And so, on another hand, Some of the key features of V1.0.6 are..

* Very Small File
* GTA IV cheats
* Help documents
* Runs games smoother and faster (Increases FPS)
* Bonus Trainer for GTA: San Andreas

Games the Game Chooser V1.0.6 supports [More games will be added in later versions]

* Garry's Mod
* Counter Strike Source
* Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
* City of Heroes

 384.95 KB 

Post a Comment