Search & Win

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Get yours today!

Alright, so here's the deal.. For now on I ,Readicant, will be posting downloads I find for Gmod that I think are just great. Click on the Downloads tab above and there will be a list of them. I will update the list atleast once a

week. So keep checking back!

Oh and also I forgot to mention that it's time for...
Random Question Time (RQT)

Alright so basically, if you've been active on this website since the beginning, you know what RQT is.
Although if you are new let me explain it to you.. Every once in a while, I post a Random Question, and I want you, my readers, to answer them truthfully. To respond type in @RQT [State answer here] .
So lets begin..
The RQT question of the day is....

What is the total hours you played GMOD?

Mines 268 Hours, atleast that's what I think.

Post a Comment