Search & Win

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Time for you to get a watch






Well hello again everybody. I apolagize for taking so long to post another thing. Well, as you might of heard, I moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado, to live with

 my mother. But she doesn’t have internet yet, so that’s why I haven’t posted in a while. But now, I will be moving back to Texas in 3 days. Today is June 23, 2010, 1:23 AM. I decided to write a post in advance and just post it when I get to Texas. Anyhow, I am deeply sorry for the wait, but now I will be playing Gmod, and posting topics like never before. Although I am heartbroken, because this is the first time I lived with my mother since the
divorce, and already, I’m moving back after 6 months. Now I will be living with my grandma in Texas. But it’s not as bad as it sounds, because all of my family lives in Texas, my mother and step-father are the only family I have living in Colorado Springs, Colorado. However I love her deeply and will miss her terribly. But I know for a fact that I will get over it, and so will she. So get ready for an explosion of new blog post, because it’s headed your way! Check back every other day, and you will see for yourself! And please click on the ads. It gives me money so I can keep this site running. 
                                                                                                                -Readicant

Post a Comment